Friday, October 16, 2009

Biography of Pujya Shri B.V Narsimha Swami ji-Introduction by Author and Co-author.

Dear All,
Wishing you all a very Happy Sai blessed Diwali ,
I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba. Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing, I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master. The strings of my life are in his hand, I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet. This is how I lead my life and to quench my thirst on Sainath I started this website in English to spread his message. The well I dug soon broke and kept the water flowing out to became a lake, then into a river which finally merged into the sea… ... the Ocean of Sainath.

Amazing, as the day grew, more and more Sai leelas, stories, miracles poured into the blog from different sections of the society breaking the barriers of the languages and cults. There were numerous queries to suggest that the website be split into few languages to carry the same messages inbuilt in the English website so that each one can enjoy the messages reading in their own language- like the proverb “home sweet home”.


I need not sweat to get people around to help. Sai sent few to help me carry on the crusade and riding on their strength I decided to start a new blog in Tamil language, one of the most popular languages spoken in the Asian region like India, Singapore, Malaysia, Srilanka etc. Yes, the blog has opened for the first time with complete write ups of shirdisaibabakripa website , starting with serializing the life story of Narasimha Swamiji , one of the most revered disciple of Sainath .

May Sainath bless the efforts put in this blog which is HIS own. I surrender all my efforts at HIS holy feet seeking for the grace to keep this service moving.

Dear all, Sai Baba blessed shirdisaibabakripa website to enable it to publish Biography of Pujya Shri B.V Narsimha Swami ji first time on the web .And it is only the blessing of Sai baba that translation of the same biography are being published in Tamil from this auspicious day in this blog now .

Now Tamil devotees can read the content with more ease and happiness and know in detail about all the teachings ,leela and philosophy of Shirdi Sai Baba and Pujya B.V Narsimha Swami ji.I feel it is again the blessing of Shri Sainath that He has chosen this blog as a via media to let all the Sai devotees know about the life history of one of his CHOSEN prominent sevak Shri B.V Narsimha Swami ji .

Shri Narsimha Swami ji's relentless sai seva for spreading the message and the teaching of Sai Baba are unparalleled and must know for each Sai devotee.

I would like to share with my readers how this happened .Just few days back I received a mail from Shri Jayaraman ji and it was heartening to read the content of the mail .Respected pen named as Santhipriya alias Jayaram ji had shown interest in translating and compiling the stories of B.V Narsimha swami ji in Tamil language .How can I describe my happiness !! my sole aim is to spread each and everything about Shirdi Sai Baba , his life history and everything related to HIM .

How could I miss this opportunity and immediately I responded back with positive answer .And thus with grace of Sainath these stories are now available in Tamil language in this blog for first time .

I would like to introduce the readers with blessed persons who has made this possible for all Tamil readers by attaching their introduction below.Jai Sai Ram .Manisha Rauetla .Bisht.



1.N.R Jayaraman alias Shanthipriya:

"The author was born in the year 1945. After superannuating as a senior officer in the Central Govt service , he started writing stories on divine in Tamil in pen name Santhipriya and Jaya Suda. Hundreds of his articles have been published in several Tamil magazines. He has also written life story of Sri. Shiva Bala Yogi, Dattareya story, Sri .Ayya Vaikundar, Sri Manik prabhu and story for Bala Gangadara Swamy ashram etc. Some have been published, one is due for publication. Twenty translated articles on Lord Murugan has been published by (www.murugan.org), on Ramana Maharishi in David Godman site and over 60 articles in www.durkadevi.com .


"As per Santhipriya alias Jayaramanji he used to do pranam to Nrasimha swamiji before going to school in school days He resided close to Sai mandir in Chennai and was eager to write in Sai site and waited for an opportunity so long. He says epecially he was in search of life story of Sri. Narasimha swami ji, when by chance happened to see this site and articles on Narsimha Swami ji available on this site alone. Perhaps swamiji wanted to get his story aired by him in Tamil in some web, hence feel this opportunity has been given to him.
Many stories are available on Saibaba. Unfortunately the one who propagated his ideals is not remembered much in the same temple which he had built in Chennai. Even his photos were not available. Hardly I could get one photo of Swamiji. The temple where his samadhi is built is under renovation. The chair and bedding used by him is kept displayed in a corner. The temple built by him is overflowing with the devotees like Tirupathi temple. I was mentally satisfied when I agreed to translate his life story in Tamil. I bow my head in reverence to him before commencing the write up.after seeing the condition"
2.Girija Jinna:

Girija Jinnaa is a professional writer residing in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. She is an M.Phil., in English language and literature from Madras University and was employed as a lecturer in a local city college which she resigned to take up writing as a full time profession. About her contact with Sai Baba, she has visited Sai Baba temple built by Pujyasri Narasimha Swamiji in Mylapore, Chennai but only recently she became a strong devotee of Sai Baba. She feels it is the call of Baba. Right now she is translating Pujyasri Narasimha swamiji’s Books on Sai Baba – first one is "Who is Shirdi Sai Baba" and then "Devotees Experiences with Sai Baba" which is going to be serialized in this website for the first time in Tamil May Baba give her peace of mind which she is looking for.
3. Ashalatha:

A devout bhakt of Shirdi Sai Baba ,Asha sister has been helping me from day one with many things related to Baba's work ,I name it and she has helped me.All the information of Shri Narsimha Swami ji from book has been typed by Asha sister and provided for this website and for all the Sai devotees. Her hard work and dedication to serve the master is beyond words and it still continues..

4. R.Kouwshigan :
Another devout and dedicated bhakt of Shri Sainath and a amply gifted artist .Kouwshigan ji has volunteered selflessly to associate with the website and has made amazing wallpapers,screen saver,digital art,sketches and header and footer for the websites.He is always more than ready to enhance the aesthetic of the website by his devotional talent .

Personally I would like to thank respected N.R Jayaraman ji,Kouwshigan ji,Asha sister and Girija sister who are silently working for the website. They are the backbone of the websites who had selflessly helped me in Baba's work .They would patiently read my mails and get the work moving accordingly .Thus helping me spread information across to all the Sai devotees through the medium of all the website on Shirdi Sai Baba taken care by me .I thank them for their efforts and infinite patience.

I pray to Baba to bless them and give them enough strength to carry this seva.Thank you is a small word to express my gratitude for all the help and support rendered by the devout souls .I can only pray and seek Baba’s blessing for them and their family .


Dear readers from here we start our journey into the life of Shri pujya Narsimha Swami ji.Everyday I shall upload one chapter .Starting with our introduction how this work was initiated .Jai Sai Ram .To be Continued...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic© Shirdi Sai Baba Stories In Tamil.

Loading

1 comments:

Venkatesh said...

Dear Manisha Sister
On behalf of all Tamil Sai devotees, I would like to thank you for starting this blog.
Earlier I was not able to see the Tamil fonts on the posts but now I have followed your advice to download Tamil fonts and I am able to see the posts in Tamil. Again thanks.
I like to Biography of Narisimha Swamiji.

Live Darshan Time 4 A M.To 11.15 P.M.(IST). Live Darshan Can Be Viewd Only In Internet Explorer.

Message Here.